13 August 2007

Princess, stand in Awe

We leave the radio on in the kitchen always, I am not sure why we do that except maybe the dog needs company and is confined to the kitchen. :) It is always on a Christian Contemporary Radio station, so this morning while in search for my coffee, it spoke to my heart. "Stand in Awe and worship, come adore, King of kings and Lord of lords". Praying this morning for a heart that will constantly stand in Awe of my Awesome God. The world just pulls us in so many different directions, and the negative seems to out weigh the postive most days, but the focus is to stand in Awe and worship! Music ministers to my soul in great proportions, and I do thank HIM for giving me song in my heart, and praise on my lips. GOD is so very good to me and I am so undeserving of anything. I love that most about HIM this morning. God is happy with God, and therefore it pleases HIM to call me HIS own, to adopt me into HIS family, and to put my feet on solid ground.

I spoke of the out reach in earlier posts, and wanting to start with the children in my area. I have stressed over boards in the church, I have stressed over prayer support...and this morning I am repentant for unbelief. What I felt was the first step proved to be no step...hahaha God totally opened the door, and all we had to do was walk through it! Prayer support-God provided in my siesta sistas, dollas, diva princess'. I saw with my own eyes yesterday the power of your prayers, and I thank you for interceeding on our behalf. I love how the whole thing works, although I don't understand it and don't think I want to...I think I would rather stand in Awe and worship our Father of Unfailing Love, who does not send us with out HIS own plan in place. HE does not fail us!

My King, Yahweh, Abba,
It is a gift just to stand in Awe and worship You. In all your power and beauty, I am overwhelmed in the fact that You move Heaven and Earth on our behalf. "who is man that you would be mindful of him"...thank you that you are so very detailed in our lives. Forgive my foolishness and unbelief, if there is any pride in me, please bring it in my face and deal with it. I know that the road to You is not the easier of the two, but it is the blessed one, resulting in crossing the finish line and You are my great Reward! Thank you for my sisters in You, and how they encourage me, and for the prayer cover you have provided. Thank you for opening the door, and allowing us to see it and walk through. Thank you for the sunshine this moring that is such an awesome display of your faithfulness to me, and a constant reminder to walk in Your light. Jesus, again today I want more than anything to live for you, and to be a picture of YOU to someone else. Touch my lips with coal from your altar, and purify me to stand in your presence-the presence of my HOLY GOD, and stand in Awe and worship. Send me. Overwhelmed in your Goodness, Your Princess

5 comments:

ocean mommy said...

This was such a good reminder for me. I find myself saying I believe, but when it comes right down to it, I struggle with total belief that my God is IT! I, in my human need to get everything together, still try to be in control! It's so much easier to just let go and let God do it! You know what? When I do that, everything is so much better!

Love you and thank God for you!
steph.

Anonymous said...

You ae precious! Thanks fr sharing your heart!
Suzi

Tam said...

I agree with Stephanie! it is so hard to let go and just "simply" believe. I heard recently faith being defined as risk. isn't that true. Look at what the Christian life is...FAITH! All about having faith in a God who we can't see (but know undoubtedly His presence in and around us) Faith that He hears our prayers (and we know He does).... I could go on and on...but it's all a risk. The best risk i have ever taken! We all put our faith in something...and if I'm gonna put my faith in my great big God - then I better believe Him and take Him at His word... I have nothing else...nor would i want anything else

Love to you princess!

Anonymous said...

Thank you princess, your prayer touched my heart and brought me to tears...I agree, and amen! Take our hand Yaweh....lead us on.

Have a blessed day!

:)

Leah Adams said...

I echo your desire that more than anything I want to live for Him and please Him. I know that my unbelief is such a hindrance to His work in my life and I long to believe Him for great, mighty and awesome things!! He is a HUGE God and we have access to that HUGE-NESS!!!

Leah
www.thepoint-leah.blogspot.com


Princess L/Princess K

Princess L and her Knight