26 August 2007

Princess, I AM your EVERYTHING!

Came home last night after a long (and I do mean long 8+ hours)ride from Rhode Island, and the LPL conference. Upon arriving home I was humbled again at the mighty hand of God and how HE delivers me even when I am so unaware. I missed a tornado that didn't do major damage like some in the south, but not like we are used to at all. We couldn't get through the highway that would have taken us straight to my home due to it blocked off. So I was totally dumb to the fact that what was going on was more than another accident on the highway(although that is not good either, but common). I was tired and cranky, and just wanted to be home! Missed my children and hubs so much! If our tour bus would have been on time (30minutes behind schedule due to traffic), I may have driven right into the destruction that closed the highway. God is incredibly good, and even when I am whining (for cryin out loud)!

The conference was about EVERYTHING! haha I laughed when Beth first told us that would be the word in summary to what we would learn. Here is some of the things that God laid on my heart through that time.

I am already empowered by HIM to do all that HE calls me to. I have to speak it and do it, and believe that whatever I need at any given time HE is it and has it, and EVERYTHING is in HIS hand and under HIS control. IF there is anything that does not fall under EVERYTHING then I may be in control of that! LOL Funny how I totally understood that thinking! HE was very loud to me about how I am not the only one who the enemy tries to pull and distract. (all though I know that...the enemy has a way of making me feel like I am totally incompetent.) I am embracing that and the enemy can shoot off all he wants...and it may even be true...but my God is EVERYTHING, and HE is more than competent to carry out all that HE says! I am humbled at the message that Beth delivered, and although I know God spoke to every one who would listen, I am totally amazed and blown away at how taylored it all seemed to be for me...from the first word, to the last...and everything in the middle.

I watched as HE changed hearts and I think 42 came to Christ. One heart changed is huge and only My KING can do that! I watched as other hearts were softened to HIM, and I love that look of submission to the LORD. Something you truly can not fake! LOL I am over joyed with the outcome, and all the awesome things I saw and did while I was there. I met up with Shelly, and what a sweet heart she is!! I love that the Lord has put her on my heart and we are praying her through! ( I will get some pics on when I get a chance) And I got to shake hands with Travis, and even talk to him for a minute.

My KING, YOU are EVERYTHING, and my EVERYTHING! There is nothing I will ever need that you will not give to me. Your power lives in me and I need to live through you. How very awesome you are to care so deeply about me. You know I hate coming off the mountian and I just want to stay in your arms and keep breathing in your glorious compassion. I know I need to move now back to the task set before me. Keeping you first in my mind, and your word in my heart. Thank you for setting me free, and for sending me out to help others to turn to you and also find freedom. YOU are mighty to save! The enemy is under my feet in Jesus Name, and my heart looks forward to the day when we all can stay with you and not have to walk through a cursed world, and see the damage of spiritual tornadoes. In my eyes the pictures are just as devastating. Thank you for your mercy, Oh how we need to bless your Name in the wilderness' of our life...and just keep praising you. Thank you for always being at work and never sleeping, for looking after even the finest detail...a starbucks next to my hotel...I was totally smiling at YOU! Love you my EVERYTHING KING, YOUR Princess who means EVERYTHING to YOU!

9 comments:

Little Steps Of Faith said...

Amen sister. Glad you had a blessed time:)

Ang

ocean mommy said...

I saw the re-cap video on Travis's blog and it looked like a very powerful weekend! So glad that God spoke to you! It is cool how He customizes things just for us! Can't wait to see some pictures. :)

Blessings!
steph.

God's girl said...

Yes Amen! SO glad to hear about this and that you had a great time!
I cannot wait to hear more!
Much love,
Angela

Deborah said...

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa wish I could go to a conference with you like that tell me all about it I want notes pictures anything. love you my princess dolla

Leah Adams said...

Thanks for the overview and reminders!! I needed to hear them. Have a great week, Princess!

Leah
www.thepoint-leah.blogspot.com

Tam said...

Ahhh.... do we really have to come down from the mountain? Every day can be a mountain top experience with our King!

Sounds like an amazing time! He is so good to know!

Anonymous said...

My goodness, I find myself coveting your trip!!! I'm so glad you got to experience and then share. Blessings on your day sweets!

Shelly said...

Posted our pic on my blog :) Love you sister!

Profbaugh said...

Saw the video and pix on Travis' blog. Looks like it was awesome. So now it's your turn to post some pix. Saw some of Shelly's. So???

~Cheryl


Princess L/Princess K

Princess L and her Knight