20 August 2007

Princess, Mighy Warrior?

God is good all the time! And I mean all the time!! Even when I think it totally stinks, and my circumstances are less than comfortable, my GOD is good! I love that HE doesn't ever change up, or lie about anything. I love that HE is trustworthy. I love that HE gives me what I need sometimes before I know I need it. I love that HE loves me enough to sit me down and have a heart to heart when I start to wander off.

We have been very busy lately with sports, and school to begin soon, which means my new job starts soon too! Bible study will begin in a few weeks, leading Daniel (Beth Moore) with a new group of women. Reaching out to my neighborhood will officially kicks off with some newbies in a couple weeks. I am very grateful to the Lord for giving me a few people who want to reach out and just don't know how. I am sure the Lord will show HIM self to them mightily!

I was reminded today in my quiet time of Gideon. The Lord called him "Mighty warrior", and I totally related to him saying "I am the least of these". Seems that is HIS favorite kind to show off for...so off we go with our small army of love, and hoping to show others a different picture of Christianity, and hope, healing, and provision. A sweet friend of mine sent me a stickynote today that said "...mighty woman of God.." and I cried b/c I had just had that conversation with God. I love how HE confirms HIM self! So I am all Eph 6'd (God's gal thanks for reminding me), and think I will start my day with that reminder.

If you want some totally awesome digging on your own...check out Princess Gods Gal and her "BLT's"( on my princess list). I am longing for more time to dig with her! I am so blessed by so many Godly women on this blog! I am just in awe of my awesome King, and how HE encourages me through so many of you! Thanks for your faithfulness to HIM, and your obedience in speaking the truth. Thank you for your prayers and please keep them coming! I may never get the chance to meet you all in person here on earth, but I am sure I will not only meet you in heaven but I will know you...."we be gettin our party on!", dancing around the throne! It is all going to be worth it...HE is going to worth it! Stay focused..all eyes on HIM, Princess you are a mighty warrior, go in the name of JESUS!

**must read--Princess Deborah (deborah's-encouragement-also on Princess list), her Meme's are the best...and I will do one later. but scroll through her some of her writings...my favorite- "One high heel and one slipper" absolutely love it and the reminder of balance in our life..love ya dolla!

10 comments:

Little Steps Of Faith said...

Hello there Darlin Darla:)

How are you? I loved the post:)
Cannot believe you are going to lead the " Daniel" study, such a brave woman you are:)
Anyway, I hope all else is well.
Our siestas do rock don't they:)
I love all of em', I really stinkin' do lol. Beth is a trip in a half sometimes:)

Love ya girlie:) Stop by when u have a momento:)

Angelina Bumbellina

Anonymous said...

Awesome blog princess dear....I was starting to worry about not getting my princess fix today!!! I'm a little worried on the BLT's tho....Like I said, I think it's too much brain pain...but I really love digging deep where our Lord is concerned! He's sooo much bigger than we can know in one life time....eternity should do it! Love you, and the CD! Thanks for being you!

Faith said...

Oh yes, I love the "Mighty Warrior" insight! Our dear Beth Moore is the one who turned me on to that one. Isn't it amazing to marvel at how God sees us?

Shelly said...

Yes! I loved the one high heel and one slipper post too! It was adorable!

And my heart just beat with respect and an affirming spirit at the small army you are taking into your neighborhood. WOW!

Hope to see you in a few short days!

Tam said...

I love this! I feel like I just left a Pep Rally! You are one of the most inspiring blogs I read. I am so grateful for you and how strong and bold in the Lord you are!

Thanks for all your well written posts!

Love to you!

Shonda said...

If God says so, it is so! You are a might woman of God, mighty warrior princess!

I led the Daniel study last year. Get ready for a fun ride with the Lord. It is awesome. I still pull out the book and refer to things of the Lord Beth pointed out.

Thanks for sharing your heart & thanks for sharing the other inspiring blogs.

I love all the inspiration the Lord provides!

Blessings in Christ

Kara Akins said...

I saw your blog from Angela's RMS blog. I love that the Lord uses the least of these. That means were all qualified to do great things for the Kingdom of God. Many times it is the last that will be first. The simple things can be used by God in the mightiest of ways. Look at Christ. His ministry was done in a few years and He is still bearing fruit for His Father's glory. Just imagine what God can do through us in a single year. There are no limits for Him.
Kara

ocean mommy said...

Love this Mighty Warrior! Needed it right now! Love you and thank God for you!

Faith said...

Hey Princess, come check out my blog; I've got an award for you. :)

jennyhope said...

oh my i am sooooo jealous that you get to go to LPL this weekend. I will be there in Spirit. You will have to meet up with Shelly and Mandy they will be there!!!


Princess L/Princess K

Princess L and her Knight