22 August 2007



I have been awarded this by Faith at The Great Aventure! She is the one that is so nice! Thanks Faith! If you haven't read her blog, I am plugging it now!

This is kind of funny at my home that I would get this award! I am sure I say at least once a week, that "I am nice!" Seems that speaking the truth sometimes comes with an edge (and God is working on me in that area). And lots of times people just don't want to hear Truth. I grew up in the city so my speech is definitely harsh to people who have always lived in Suburbia, or in the country their whole life..but "I am still nice!" LOL My hubs will get a good laugh out of this. :)

I have been encouraged here by many many of my sisters in Christ, and all of them are nice, I am going to attempt to pick four (only four?). I am now giving this award to Leah-The Point, Deborah-deborah's encouragement, Deb-God's gal, Tam-In Progress! Okay yall have an awesome day and "Be Nice". I know you are, some of us alittle misunderstood, isn't it great that God knows the heart!?!

15 comments:

Leah Adams said...

Oh my goodness! If only you knew how much the Lord and I have worked on "telling the truth IN LOVE" over the years. I am a big one for truth, but unfortunately it doesn't always come out IN LOVE. Fortunately, Jesus can re-generate anyone and He has had a LOT of work to do on me. To the praise of His glory, I ain't what I was. Thanks, Princess for the award. I'll leave it up to Jesus to take a bow because He is the One who cleans me up and makes me 'nice'.

Have a great day!!

Leah
www.thepoint-leah.blogspot.com

Little Steps Of Faith said...

Aww, I am so glad Deb got the award from both of us:0)

Little Steps Of Faith said...

Okay, tag you get to make a top ten list:)

Anonymous said...

WOW,,,my cup runeth over!!!!! We are all in progress sweets, have a blessed day in Him! Love you!

Tam said...

thank you darla! i'm glad deb got the award too! much deserving! i am blessed to know her, for real in person! i wish you all could too! talk about real! genuine! fuuuunnnnyyyy! i love her!

Tam said...

darla, thank you for your incredibly sweet comment on my blog! wow- God used you as a blessing in my life this afternoon! i am humbled by His care!

and I love you too! you are precious!

Gods Gal said...

Thanks Tammers....luv you so! In case people are wondering, that smile of hers is for REAL and contagious!!!! A true life princess.....You guys are the best eternity is gonna rock!!!

Tam said...

i want to pass this award along to so many - but...i'm in the middle of a blog switch over and need to lay low right now. But honestly, i can't think of just one, three or five people to give it to. I feel I have been so blessed and enlightened by each and every person i have met through blogging. it's really amazing! the authenticity..oh my goodness - i love it! that always deserves an award!

man gives awards and God gives rewards! i bet it blesses Him to see us edifying and encouraging one another like this - i hope so!

Laurie in Ca. said...

You truly deserve this award. You are a blessing to me. We are all works in progress with Him, and for this I am grateful. God Bless you today and always. ~*~Big California Hugs~*~
Laurie

Kara Akins said...

Darla,
I've got to thank you for sending people my way. Everyone who has left a comment on my blog has mentioned you. Wow! You have a little following. Congrats on the award! You deserve it.
Kara

God's girl said...

Aw-you are nice! I have been so blessed by you! Congrats.
:)
Be blessed.
Ang

thouartloosed said...

Darla,
Congratulations on your award! Thanks for stopping by my blog while I was away.
Kathy

Faith said...

You are just darling, Princess Darla! I love your spirit. :)

Anonymous said...

Me misses me princess posts... :(

Tam said...

me too!


Princess L/Princess K

Princess L and her Knight