25 July 2007

Vacation (part1)

God is always good, but HE somehow out does HIM self on vacation! Our place is the best we have ever had, and all my children are with me for the first time in 6 years!! Not only are they all here, they really are loving on each other, and I did ask them if they were feeling okay? :-) My son-in-love is with us, and we are happy to have him...they are just too cute!

Our first day on the beach...
It is not unusual to see dolphins here in OC maryland...but it is unusual to see them right in the breakers near the swimmers! Princess K let us know that "something big is in the water"...and then we did step back to see... one of the dolphins came close enough for us to see his very cute face and show off a little for us. We were all ecstatic to see them so close...but no one as much as Princess K!! She just squealed and was louder than the surf..."That is so God!!! Look what HE made and HE wants us to see it!!" Needless to say the people around us got Jesus on the beach, and if they didn't get any other message...they got that they were enjoying God's creation!

My family has a huge answer to prayer, and we are celebrating the goodness of the Lord. My Princess L has started to go to church regularly and has come home to the Lord, and she has brought her knight with her...there will be a church wedding in May 2008!!! Thank you Jesus for bringing her back to YOU. Her and I have been through so much together, and I can not tell you the joy I get from her smile..unexplainable! All my children give me great joy,but that one has been my Isaac more than once...and this was the time I just laid her on HIS altar, don't think I didn't plead with HIM for her, I have! But ultimately, I submitted to HIS will, and I just believe HE is good.

Princess K will soon be leaving something on my blog, as she wants to share with all her trip to NY, and open air with Word of Life. I am not going to steal her thunder...you will just have to wait for it.

Computers have never been allowed on vacation before in my family, but my son-in-love needs to check in with his work, and Scott needs to check in with the band (playing Saturday), and if they are allowed...then I am allowed to check in on my Siestas, sistas, and Dollas!!!

Keep praying for my family (me too) as we are here, there is way too much world to fall into! love ya, Me

5 comments:

ocean mommy said...

How awesome! God is really showing off for you isn't He!! So excited and happy for your precious daughters return to the Lord. What does the Word say, "Train up a child in the way they should go......." He kept HIS promise!

You all look like you're having fun resting and enjoying each other. Have a wonderful vacation!

Faith said...

So glad you are having a wonderful vacation and that your princess came back to Him!

Deborah said...

Hello my dolla princess, hope you have a wonderful holiday, get some good rest and lost of r&r. know I love you so very much. love always me

Leah Adams said...

Princess Darla,

I am going to share your post with a friend whose daughter has strayed away from the Lord. I know it will be such an encouragement to her. Thanks for your transparency. Have a great vacation!!

Leah
www.thepoint-leah.blogspot.com

thouartloosed said...

Darla,
Awesome! It gives me hope for my own wayward one to hear that your daughter has come home to Him.
Blessings on your family vacation.
Kathy


Princess L/Princess K

Princess L and her Knight