13 July 2007

How much do you know about your Sistas?

I was tagged with this by a beautiful diva princess...and now I am passing this on..let's have fun and just get to know each other!


1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Yes, friend of my dad
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? last night, probably again tonight
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? I do!
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Don’t like lunch meats
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Yes 3 plus a new son in love to be!
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? yea...I totally like me!
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Absolutely!, sometimes more than I should..working on that.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yep
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? when I was younger - yes, now i would probably just hurt myself!
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? I hate cereal.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? no
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? I can take care of myself if I had to, but not like the strongest person I know, strong in Jesus.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Mango ice with softserve vanilla icecream.
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Eyes, they truly are a window to the soul.
15. RED OR PINK? Pink wonderful pretty pink, hot pink, soft pink.(no red please I will look like Bob the tomato).
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? some days I take on more than I can possibly do, and make myself cray trying to accomplish it!
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Princess Katrina, who is in NY on a missions trip.
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Yes
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Blue jeans, no shoes! haha don't wear them unless I have to.
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Dinner-hubby cooked on the grill, steak, and potato wedges, diet coke with splenda (we do not eat steak on the grill very often)
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? CeCe winans Throne Room, and Sheba whining...or maybe she is trying to sing to her creator too!
22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOUR WOULD YOU BE? Shocking Orange!!!!
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Princess Lace, always smells like a princess, roses when they barely open.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My mother
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? I do, she is so very much my sister Princess dolla! http://deborah-encouragment.blogspot.com/
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Hockey if Princess Katrina is playing, and football if my little Knight Derek is playing.
27. HAIR COLOR? Dark Brown with strong red highlight
28. EYE COLOR? dark brown
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? no, but I do where glasses..haha bi-focal but hidden lines..(i am not that old yet!)
30. FAVORITE FOOD? Italian, tex-mex
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy Endings
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Over the Hedge
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? lavendar french cut Tee
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Both!
35. HUGS OR KISSES? Both and lots of them please
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Not sure
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Not sure
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Andrew Murray- Wings like eagles
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? laptop, and not sure if I can apply anything to that little thing.
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? Nothing
42. FAVORITE SOUND? Children’s laughter, lucky my cat purring, Haley Sue my huskey talking to me (she is very vocal!, no idea what she is talking about but she has a lot to say!)
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? I used to like both..thank you Jesus for saving me from myself!
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Maine, USA
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I can talk for hours and not say a thing!
46.WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Lancaster, PA USA
47. WHAT SUPERPOWER WOULD YOU LIKE? More of Jesus
48. FAVORITE HOBBY? Reading, dreaming (haha), writing
49. A FRIEND THAT YOU WISH YOU COULD HANG OUT MORE WITH? Jesus
50. IF YOU COULD BE ANYWHERE RIGHT NOW, WHERE WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE? NEW YORK!!!!, doing outreach with katrina...or canada looking for Nicole, or KWA ZULU Natal (don't know where that is) meeting my dolla Deborah! (I think I said to many..oh well its my blog and I will write as many as I want...LOL)

If you are reading this, then you are tagged! Love you Sistas, dollas, Princess's!

No comments:


Princess L/Princess K

Princess L and her Knight